WALL SAWING CONCRETE
We are the Best Concrete Wall Sawing Contractors in Spokane, WA
Wall sawing is the most effective cutting solution when you need vertical or sloped concrete surfaces cut.
With a proven technique, we can cut any size door or window with on-point precision! We understand all aspects of construction and can do both residential and commercial projects throughout the Inland Pacific Northwest.
WALL SAWING IN SPOKANE
Wall sawing is one of the main concrete cutting solutions offered by our company. We are very experienced wall cutters and have the right tools to do the job. Wall saws are known not only for their precision cuts and speed, but also for their safety when in the hands of experienced operators.
WE CAN SAW ANY MATERIAL
SAWING OPTIONS FOR RESIDENTIAL AND FOR BUSINESS
WALL SAWING APPLICATIONS
- Precision vertical or horizontal cuts into concrete
- Create openings through reinforced concrete walls and slabs
- HVAC applications, including wall cutting for venting, etc.
- Construction of wall, doorway, and window openings
- Demo purposes
- Crawl space openings
- We mount the saw and rail system and line it up with where we are going to cut the concrete. We have a mountable rail system that the saw follows for precise cutting.
- We then cut one side fully at a time. We do this so that we leave just enough uncut to support the chunk of concrete until finished.
- We then break out any remaining concrete. Concrete is not light, and does not break out easily. We will break out all the concrete for you, so all you are left with is your new window or door.
- Once the job is done, we haul off concrete that was just cut and you are left with a clean and straight cutout for your project.
ADVANTAGES OF WALL SAWING
- Wall saws are specifically used to cut precise cuts quickly because of their track system.
- Minimal noise, dust, and debris when sawing.
- Wall sawing preserves structural integrity.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- A very cost-effective concrete cutting technique. This is a very common technique when cutting for egress windows in basements.