Spokane Wa is a town in Eastern Washington. There are many aspects of Spokane that are amazing.
There is a river that runs through downtown and there are many mountains and lakes that surround the area!
Spokane is the second largest city in Washington and one of the main city hubs for the Inland Northwest.
Spokane has been selected as an All-America City three times in the past 41 years, including in 2015 when it was one of 10 honored throughout the country.
The city hosts many great community events, festivals and gatherings, and is home to the Lilac Bloomsday Run and Hoopfest, the largest 3v3 basketball tournament in the world!
Fun Facts About Spokane Washington
- Spokane is the home of Bing Crosby.
- Spokane has the 2nd largest urban waterfall in the USA
- Spokane is 1 hour away from 76 lakes and dozens of rivers
- Spokane is home to Gonzaga University
- Spokane has access to the Centennial Trail – a 37 mile path stretching from Idaho state to Nine Mile Falls, WA.
- Spokane is also home to the largest timed footrace, the Lilac Bloomsday Run
- Father’s Day was founded in Spokane
- Over half of the buildings in downtown Spokane are on the Historic Register.
If you come to Spokane, you will love everything it has to offer. If you need any concrete cutting done in the Spokane area, give us a call!