CONCRETE SLAB SAWING
We are the Best Concrete Slab Sawing Company in Spokane, WA
Slab sawing is a quick and efficient technique used for cutting horizontal surfaces such as concrete slabs, floors, bridge decks, and pavement. No job is too big or too small, whether you need miles of cut on a road, or a small amount for your new driveway.
With a proven technique, we can cut any size door or window with on-point precision! We understand all aspects of construction and can do both residential and commercial projects throughout the Inland Pacific Northwest.
SLAB SAWING IN SPOKANE
Slab sawing is a needed concrete cutting solution when you need a straight, horizontal cut. We are very experienced and have the right machinery to do the job. Cutting slabs or floors is versatile, practical, and cost efficient.
THE RIGHT MACHINERY
The machine uses a circular diamond saw. On some jobs where there may be not enough room to get the machine through access points such as small doorways or into basements, we do the cutting by hand held methods.
For handheld slab sawing , we use an electrical driven hand held circular saw. It is more labor but may be the the best way to cut openings in tight or lower level areas in tight spots.
SLAB SAWING APPLICATIONS
- Cutting Reinforced concrete floors
- Expansion joints
- Cutting sidewalks
- Construction of structural foundations
- Road and street repairs
- Broken water pipe and sewer line repair
- Highway patching
- Grid Cuts for smoother demolition
- Expansion Joints
- Cutting trenches for new plumbing or electrical. (Try our core drilling service as well)
- And much more…
- We mount the saw and rail system and line it up with where we are going to cut the concrete. We have a mountable rail system that the saw follows for precise cutting.
- We then cut one side fully at a time. We do this so that we leave just enough uncut to support the chunk of concrete until finished.
- We then break out any remaining concrete. Concrete is not light, and does not break out easily. We will break out all the concrete for you, so all you are left with is your new window or door.
- Once the job is done, we haul off concrete that was just cut and you are left with a clean and straight cutout for your project.
ADVANTAGES OF SLAB SAWING
- Quick and efficient economical concrete cutting solution
- Precision cuts
- Preserves the integrity of surrounding structures
- Quickest concrete cutting solution for removal
- Highest-quality slab saw machinery