HAND SAWING CONCRETE
We are the Best Concrete Hand Sawing Contractors in Spokane, WA
Hand sawing concrete is the most effective cost effective cutting solution because it’s usually used when the projects are less intensive.
Hand sawing is also needed when you need small tight and precise cuts that a bulkier machine saw wouldn’t be able to get to.
Hand sawing is a versatile, economical, and efficient concrete cutting solution, ideal for projects where both time and space are limited.
HAND SAWING IN SPOKANE
Hand sawing is needed when you’re looking for precise cuts without over cutting. It is also perfect for smaller jobs and is usually much more cost effective than bringing out heavier machine or larger saws.
PORTABLE AND POWERFUL
Modern handheld saws are portable and powerful, cutting through tough materials—like reinforced concrete slabs—in confined spaces with ease.
NO MORE OVER CUTTING
Hand saws are usually used when over cutting is unwanted. In some cases, concrete chainsaws are used for this kind of precision.
Chain saws are used to prevent over cutting when cutting walls for egress windows so that the foundation isn’t overcut.
HAND SAWING APPLICATIONS
- Precision trimming
- Correcting foundation
- Making small openings in slabs and walls
- Creating HVAC openings in brick and cinder block
- Sawing concrete pipes
- Cutting through walls, ceilings and floors
- Demolition jobs
- Carving out beam pockets
ADVANTAGES OF HAND SAWING
- They are versatile and can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Most cost effective concrete cutting solution for smaller jobs.
- Can access small, tight areas where cutting is needed and is portable
- Our hand saws can be used on any number of surfaces, and cut up to 10″ deep.