EGRESS WINDOW CONCRETE CUTTING
The Top Concrete Sawing Company For Your Next Egress Window Installation in Spokane, WA
Cutting out Concrete for Egress Windows is a very common service for homeowners looking to add value to their home.
With a proven technique, we can cut any egress window with on-point precision! We understand all aspects of construction and can do both residential and commercial projects to meet egress window requirements for any basement!
EGRESS WINDOW CONCRETE CUTTING IN SPOKANE
We use our wall sawing technique to cut out concrete for egress windows when sawing concrete in Spokane. Our saws that we use to cut walls are known not only for their precision cuts and speed, but also for their safety when in the hands of experienced operators for your next egress window installation.
SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE CONCERN
EGRESS WINDOW SAWING OPTIONS
We offer a variety of egress window options for you to consider. We do this because every homeowner is different and our options can help save money on the project by doing some or the majority of the work themselves.
Daylight Windows in a basement allows daylight to enter into spaces such as offices and workshops that do not require a means of emergency egress per code.
- CUT OPENING ONLY
- CUT OPENING, FURNISH AND IS INSTALL THE WELL UNIT
EGRESS WINDOW CODE REQUIREMENTS
Code requires that the opening of an egress be equal or greater than 5.7 square feet, with a minimum opening height of 24 inches, and a minimum opening width of 20 inches. Window wells are required if the window is below ground level.
Residential requirements will differ from commercial building on locations where escape windows must be installed but will have the same or very similar dimensions.
- We mount the saw and rail system and line it up with the egress window cut out using our mountable track system.
- We then cut one side fully at a time.
- We then break out any remaining concrete and use a hand saw for precise concrete cuts.
- Depending on the package you chose, we can than either complete the job by hauling off the left over concrete, or install a window well as desired.
ADVANTAGES OF AN EGRESS WINDOW
- Add value to your home by creating an extra bedroom or living space in the basement
- Bring a non-conforming bedroom up to code
- Add light to a dark space
- Much higher safety for safe exits in case of emergencies