CONCRETE CORE DRILLING
We are the Best Core Drilling Concrete Contractors in Spokane, WA
Do you need to run plumbing, HVAC, electrical, or other installations through concrete? Core drilling is a needed step in running pipes and conduit through concrete or brick and we have all of the tools to get the job done right! Call us today and ask about our core drilling. Take advantage of our FREE estimates on all of our concrete cutting services!
CORE DRILLING IN SPOKANE
We are the premier diamond core drilling company in Spokane and we are confident that we will get the job done right. You need a company that uses cost-effective cutting technique that decreases both time to project completion and labor costs. That is us!
OUR VERSATILE MACHINES CAN DRILL HOLES UP TO 42″
Our powerful machines can drill holes through concrete from a tiny half-inch to 42 inches in diameter. We have both electric and hydraulic powered core drills, which allow us to boar through concrete walls and cut slabs up to 36 inches thick, and thicker in some cases. Almost no hole is impossible to be cored with out diamond core drilling drill bits!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR DRILLING NEEDS
Our machines give you the option to drill to any depth. You can also overlap holes to create other shapes or areas that aren’t accessible by other means.
DRILLING OPTIONS FOR HOMEOWNERS AND BUSINESS
We can service anybody from residential homeowner, to commercial and industrial projects. Core drilling is a needed step in running pipes & conduit through a concrete or brick wall and everyone who needs work done in this manner, core drill and rigging is necessary.
For residential uses, homeowners often use our core drilling machines to help them install new plumbing, or pipe out a hole through their concrete for a wood stove. Depending on the project, we can drill from the outside or inside of your home.
CORE DRILLING APPLICATIONS
- HVAC openings
- Plumbing lines
- Electrical runs
- Anchoring bolt holes
- Runway lighting
- Concrete samples analysis
- And lots more…
- We start by measuring the center of the hole to be cored. We do this with high precision.
- Then we measure and drill a small hole as our anchor point. This allows us to run an all-thread for the rail used to support the drill & bit.
- Once our machines (either our hydraulic or electric core drill) is setup and we’ve ensured proper safety we engage the drill bit, turn on the water, and begin drilling into the concrete.
ADVANTAGES OF CORE DRILLING
Diamond core drilling with our company is efficient in that are techniques decrease both time to project completion and labor costs. Below are the advantages we offer with our core drilling services:
- Precise cuts though any kind of material, including concrete.
- Cost-effective, reducing labor and project completion time
- No vibration means no damage to nearby structures
- Environmentally-friendly, leaving no debris behind